- You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post
- Link back to the blog site http://tammyvitale.typepad.com/ Tammy can go visit all these wonderful men and women and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to men and women, who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
- Aparna of MyDiverseKitchen
- AniSheetu of My Kitchen
- Divya of CulinaryBazaar
- Divya of Dilse
- EasyCrafts of SimpleIndianFood
- Harini of TumyumTreats
- Bee of JugalBandi
- Madhuram of Egglesscooking
- Nupur of OneHotStove
- Nicole of For thelove of food
- Paru of BrindavanPureVegRecipes
- Pooja of CreativeIdeas
- Sia of Monsoonspice
- Suma Rajesh of Suma's Cuisine
- Srivalli of Cooking4allseasons
- Vaishali of HolyCow
Sugar: 1 tspn(optional)
Lemon Juice:1/2 lime
Microwave the strawberry & banana for 1 minute and then puree in a blender.Pour into a bowl or tray and freeze for 4 to 5 hours. Take out from the freezer and thaw for 15 minutes and then blend again in the mixer and freeze for 45 minutes again.Now this is my own addition to the recipe.But this blending again makes the sorbet more creamy and smooth.
Thaw again for few minutes and serve in scoops.JugalBandi team served it in chocolate shells.But I did not have any.(I tried making but ......)So I scooped it in wine glass pour chocolate syrup on it and put in a lone rolled-up wafer.Enjoy this in hot summer anytime of the day.
THANK EVERYONE.ENJOY THE SORBET